Well Hello. I am Emily. Longtime food blog reader, big time baker. Also big time lazy with a tendency to not completely follow recipes and forget to photograph. But I can change! Thought I’d start a food blog myself in an attempt to maintain some degree of sanity during the summer, while I study for the MCAT back at HOME after recently graduating college. Scary stuff.
Since this is the About page, I guess you want to know a little about me. Here is the condensed version
- I love running, hate showering.
- I. Love. Pie. It’s the excellent delivery device for butter and seasonal fruits. And it has fruit, so that means it’s healthy… right? RIGHT.
- Pie for breakfast happens. And it should happen more often
- I also do plenty of cooking which I try to make pretty healthy and very tasty, and other kinds of baking (which may or may not be so healthy)
- I’m just barely into my 20ies, and still a bit in denial about that. Also I just graduated from college and definitely in denial about that.
- I have an obsession with clouds, and weather in general
- I hate quiche. Deal with it.
- I am a big Twin Peaks fan. It reminds me of a cloudy-ier, more plaid-filled time where people drank black coffee with their mid afternoon slice of pie, and David Lynch ruled the world.
- I live in the Bay Area, California